Last updated: 30th October 2016
Share with :
BoI Investors Service
Thinking of investing in Bangladesh?
In order to decide whether and how to invest in Bangladesh BIDA provides a welcoming service to visiting foreign investors. The services include reception at airport, assistance with hotel bookings, transport arrangements and drawing up an itinerary in accordance with the needs of the foreign investors visiting Bangladesh.
Decided to invest in Bangladesh?
Once you are ready to invest in Bangladesh BIDA offers advice and support, on a complimentary basis, in respect of planning for setting up business in Bangladesh.
- Pre-investment information and counseling service
- Investor welcome service (including a faster immigration service)
- Registration and approval of foreign, joint-venture and local projects
- Registration and approval of branch, liaison and representative offices
- Approving remittances of royalty, technical know-how and technical assistance fees
- Approving foreign loan suppliers' credit, PAYE scheme etc.
- Assistance in obtaining industrial plots
- Providing necessary facilities and assistance in the establishment of businesses
- Obtaining approval for work permits for foreign nationals
- Facilitating the import of capital machinery and raw materials
- Facilitating utility connections (electricity, gas, water and sewerage, telecoms etc.)
- Assistance with import clearance and warehousing licenses
- Online Registration System (ORS)
- BIDA Online Service Tracking (BOST)
For detailed information on how we can help you please do not hesitate to contact us.
Honorable Prime Minister
Sheikh Hasina, the Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, assumed the office on 12 January 2014 for the third time after her party Awami League-led grand alliance won the January 5 Parliamentary elections. Details...
Executive Chairman, Bangladesh Investment Development Authority(BIDA)
Kazi M. Aminul Islam
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority(BIDA)